BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

He's There All The Time.

Isaiah 45:18-25

I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. ( Isa45:19 )

  • Why we often have trouble in finding Him?
-> Probably because we are looking in all the wrong places.
  • In His Word, in prayer and in the voice of the Holy Spirit who lives within you and you'll find Him right where He is supposed to be.
  • The God who says " seek, and you will find " ( Matt. 7:7 )
  • He also promised that " He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him " ( Heb. 11:6 )

The LORD is near to all who call;
He promised in His holy Word
That if we will draw near to Him,
Our faintest heartcry will be heard.

Have we been looking for God in all the wrong places?

0 comments: